Term & Conditions
- The nominee must reside within the boundaries controlled by the Gladstone Regional Council (GRC) and eligible entrants may be nominated by themselves or a member of the community (within GRC boundaries).
- The nominee must be an individual, but can be part of a team or sporting partnership.
- Nominations will/may only be held for 6 weeks from nomination date for consideration.
- The weekly Junior Sports Star will be decided by a panel of judges with their decision being final & no discussions will be entered into.
- The individual weekly winner will be awarded $500 weekly prize money and a $100 Yaralla Sports Club voucher.
- Weekly winners will be ineligible to be nominated on multiple occasions during 2019.
- Junior Sports Star nominees must be aged 16 or under for the entirety of 2019 to be eligible
- Winners must make themselves available for a photo shoot with our chosen photographer
- Personal images/details will be used for promotional purposes
- Photos are the property of Yaralla Sports Club and the photographer and any copies must be purchased from the photographer directly
Nominations will be received by completing the online entry form by visiting the Yaralla website or by calling 4979 8270 for assistance with completing the online entry.