First winner will be announced March 2018 and will run for a total of 30 weeks.
Term & Conditions
- The nominee must reside within the boundaries controlled by the Gladstone Regional Council (GRC) and eligible entrants may be nominated by themselves or a member of the community (within GRC boundaries).
- The nominee must be an individual, but can be part of a team or sporting partnership.
- Nominations will/may only be held for 6 weeks from nomination date for consideration.
- The weekly Junior Sports Star will be decided by a panel of judges with their decision being final & no discussions will be entered into.
- The individual weekly winner will be awarded $500 weekly prize money and a $100 Yaralla Sports Club voucher.
- Weekly winners will be ineligible to be nominated on multiple occasions during 2018.
- Junior Sports Star nominees must be aged 16 or under in 2018 to be eligible
- Winners must abide by all award promotional requirements (i.e. story and photo requirements).
- Personal images/details may be used for promotional purposes.
Nominations will be received by completing the online entry form by visiting the Yaralla website or by calling 4979 8270 for assistance with completing the online entry.